Aging Options is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Web site. Information we collect from you is used to improve our site, provide you a better experience, respond to your questions and process your event registrations.
We collect two types of information on our Web site:
- Web server traffic information. This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site, length of stay and sources of traffic. We collect aggregate data — or totals of those visiting from a domain — no information identifying individual users. We use this information to help improve our site and our service to you.
- Personal information provided by you. We collect e-mail addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to us. If you fill out a form or survey, request information, we may collect your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address.
Use of personal information
Aging Options collects information on our Web site. We do not sell, trade or rent our Web site visitor’s personal information to others other than those outlined in this section. If you willingly provide us your personal information, Aging Options may use it in the following ways:
E-mail Information Requests and Questions. When we respond to your e-mail requests or questions, we may collect your e-mail address and send you Aging Options e-mail bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
E-News: When you sign up to receive Aging Options E-news, we collect your e-mail address and may also notify you about other information we think you will find valuable. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
Event Registration. Aging Options provides online registration for our major events, such as the public educational seminars and professional continuing educational conferences. We may collect your e-mail address and send you Aging Options e-mail bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
Forum. Please remember that any information you disclose on the forum becomes public information.
By using Aging Options Web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. Any changes to this policy will be posted prior to their implementation.
We respect your privacy and recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you. Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- To remove your name from mailing lists, please provide your full name, email address, mailing address and a sentence requesting removal.
- To remove your name from Aging Options postal mailing list, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting suppression of your personal information in our files.
- To review or correct your personal information with Aging Options, please provide your name and a sentence requesting a review or a correction.