Are you trying to reach retirees and aspiring retirees and having a hard time getting success?
At AgingOptions we have developed a unique conversation designed to change the way America thinks of, talks about, plans for and navigates through retirement. The solutions we have developed are far beyond the traditional solutions which prove to be little more than a recipe for disaster for many retirees. And after a decade of pursuing this conversation we are now ready to invite a select professionals and businesses to reach our listeners and clients who believe in this unique way of planning for retirement.
Limited Time Offer – For a limited time we are offering vendors the opportunity to access the power of multimedia marketing (radio, print and electronic media(web) for 75% off our regular rates. For as little as $500 PER YEAR you can access this power and get in front of the market you are trying to reach. You read it right – for as little as $500/year you can reach this demographic effectively through radio, print and web services. Click here to take advantage of this special now!
Here are your options:
AgingOptions Resource Guide:
Advertising for the area’s most comprehensive listing of life-planning businesses which reach your target audience through print, online and radio advertising.
- Offers both high-quality Print advertising in the annual regional AgingOption Resource Guides
- And Online Advertising (with great links back to your website to help increase your search engine rankings!)
- Limited Time Offers:
- $500 for print listing, online business profile and a mention on our weekly AgingOptions radio show.
- Or $999 for the print listing, business profile and X2 30 second radio spots on AgingOptions Radio.
Training program and professional referral network
If you are willing to invest time and effort in learning and using the AgingOptions philosophy, you can choose to become a preferred provider. This opportunity is limited to those who meet the minimum professional standards set out by AgingOptions and requires a commitment to learning the AgingOptions philosophy and offering services in keeping with the very unique philosophy designed to assist retirees and aspiring retirees to: (i) protect assets; (ii) avoid institutional care if possible; (iii) find the right housing alternative when avoidance is not possible; and (iv) planning so their needs do not become an burden on loved ones and family members.
Upon completion of the training program, businesses will be added to a localized network of professionals dedicated to carrying out the AgingOptions philosophy and practices in providing an integrated approach to navigating life for elder clients
Weekly AgingOptions Radio Show
With Rajiv Nagaich
Listen to past shows | Learn about Advertising Opportunities
(Coming soon!) Bye-Bye Paper Files:
Client data management tool
- Allow your clients to store their important documents online, using a secure branded portal from YOUR WEBSITE.
- Stay in touch with your clients using the system’s advanced notification features.
- Grow your potential client base as your clients add contacts to their accounts.
Learn more about Bye-Bye Paper Files | View Website (soon!)