A leading and pioneer estate planning and elder law firm will like you to join their marketing department in the role of a marketing assistant:
Duties of the Marketing Assistant includes:
- Assist the marketing director and marketing administrator with marketing events and activities.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Uploading and delivering content to company website, online libraries and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department ‘s documentation and databases.
- Manage and host 10-12 marketing events each month in Puget Sound area.
- Manage the logistics of events from securing the venues, negotiating the price, creating budgets, managing the registration process, promoting the events, coordinating and finalizing the event materials. Help finalizing the speakers schedule and various other logistical & marketing duties leading up the day of the event.
- Preparing weekly and monthly marketing event reports.
- Manage the entire process of creating e-newsletter template, selecting topical stories, relevant articles, monthly theme and creating the newsletter. Create, manage and implement various weekly e-blasts promoting various products, services, seminars etc.
- Conduct retirement surveys. Manage process from creating survey questionnaires, selecting target audience and getting the surveys completed via phone calls, emails & direct mails.
- Manage the entire process of direct mail advertisement and newspaper advertisement from initial research in selecting the newspapers & buying data list to creation of marketing/promotional piece to actual implementation of whole campaigns.
Requirements of the role:
- A degree in marketing or communications.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Computer proficient and Social media savvy.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Adaptable, creative and a team player.
- Willing to work late evenings and weekends as required.
If you meet the job requirements, please email us your resume along with a cover letter and email us your expected compensation.