Popular Discussion Topics
- AgingOptions Radio Show (119)
- Ask a Professional (32)
- Financial (401)
- Health (570)
- Housing (151)
- Large Estates (4)
- Legal (126)
- Legislation (1)
- Life Planning (224)
- Miscellaneous (1,678)
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (3)
- Social Security Expert (22)
AgingOptions provides you with tools beyond our own services to help you in your elder planning or dealing with a crisis.
Some of the resources of particular interest include:
- AgingOptions Resource Guide: A more comprehensive list of businesses throughout the region for practically any senior housing or elder planning need you may have. (NOTE: this will take you to another website)
- Central Pierce Fall Prevention Checklist 2014: Emergency personnel checklist from Central Pierce Fire & Rescue
- Helpful Links: A thorough list of agencies and support for elder needs.
- Long-term care premium deductibility limits
- Medicare Enrollment flyerMedicare Options Summary+ Pathways 2015
- Medicare Premiums & Deductibles for 2015
- Nursing Home Checklist
- Palliative and Hospice Comparison Chart: Examines how these two services are similar and how they differ
- Reverse Mortgage: Reasons to consider a reverse mortgage
- Social Security & Medicaid Resources: Phone numbers, websites and information on Social Security and Medicare Benefits from Andy Landis of Thinking Retirement
- Social Security 2015: Taxes and benefits
- Sponsors / Affiliates: Here is a list of businesses and professionals that are recommended by AgingOptions as trustworthy and valuable resources.
- SSI and Spousal Impoverishment Standards
- VA Pension_Compensation_& SMC Rates
- Washington State Medicaid & Resource Standards – 10-01-2016
- Bob Pittman’s What About Me If you are incapacitated and unable to speak for yourself, what do you want others to know about you?
- White Papers: Indepth articles on topics of interest to those planning for their own retirement or providing care for someone else.
Our four blog categories provide some additional information as well. You can access all these tools from the menu to the left of this page.
Of course you can always contact us if you would like personal assistance.