AgingOptions offers unique retirement planning counsel that transends traditional advice. Through the radio, online resources, monthly education events, AgingOptions reaches out to the very people professionals are seeking to connect with, making the Resource Guide listings a powerful marketing tool for professionals serving those looking to retire or enjoying retirement; hoping to:
- Protect assets from uncovered medical and long-term care costs;
- Preserve Quality of Life
- Avoid Becoming a Burden on Loved Ones
Professionals who will benefit most will be in one of the six key areas:
- HEALTH – Businesses and Organizations that help retirees Eat Right, Socialize & Exercise
- HOUSING – Professionals that can help retirees live out their life in their own home, or deal with a Housing related crisis.
- FINANCE – Professionals who help manage assets and deal with day-to-day financial needs.
- LEGAL – Lawyers who specialize in Family or Elder Law.
- FAMILY – Counseling and other services that help families cope with aging related challenges.
If your business helps retirees and retiree wannabes, then you belong in the Aging Options Resource guide!
*Directory Listings Are Subject to Verification & Approval.