70% of All Retirement Plans Fail.
Will Yours Be One of Them?
Will your retirement plan go the distance?
In this exclusive webinar, you’ll discover why retirement for the vast majority of people ends up being a living nightmare, along with a revolutionary new approach to retirement planning that’s helping thousands of people in the Seattle area overcome their biggest fears about growing old.
This isn’t fluff, theory, or a veiled attempt to sell financial products or insurance. In this webinar, you’ll learn about a new way of thinking about and planning for retirement, one that that will truly go the distance. This approach delivers retirement plans that work just as well toward the end life when your health diminishes as they do in the early part of retirement.
Here’s just a fraction of what’s included:
- Why traditional retirement planning leads to failure 70% of the time and what you should be doing instead.
- The unexpected risks of thinking that a financial plan is the only retirement plan you need.
- The 5 things you need to plan for if you want to avoid the 3 retirement outcomes that seniors fear most.
- The 3 things that all successful retirement plans have in common.
- The reasons why people end up in nursing home despite never wanting to be there.
- The reasons why you’re likely to end up being a burden to your loved ones, even though that’s not what you want.
- How the LifePlanning approach to retirement planning will give you the ability to age on your own terms, with more control, more independence, and more confidence than traditional financial-centric plans could ever hope to deliver.
About Rajiv Nagiach
The nation’s leading authority on retirement planning, Rajiv Nagaich is the founder of AgingOptions and the architect of the LifePlanning approach to retirement planning. For more than two decades, Rajiv has been helping people throughout the Seattle area transform the way they think about, plan for, and experience retirement
Reserve your spot NOW!